[Pdns-users] Need help compiling pdns-2.9.13, perhaps somebody can help..?

Huxley [JAC] huxley at thejediacademy.net
Fri Jan 16 02:40:06 UTC 2004

What OS and distribution are you using? Debian, Redhat, etc
or a BSD flavor?

You probably have the mysqlclient but not the developer libraries, which is
what its searching for.
apt-get install libmysqlclient10-dev    (for debian)
or find the RedHat RPM for the mysqlclient libraries (dev)

Start with that, and let everyone know what your machine OS is, and im sure
we can figure something out :)

Good luck

-Huxley