[Pdns-users] 2.9.15 for Windows!

Michel Stol michel at powerdns.com
Fri Jan 30 02:49:29 UTC 2004

Hey all,

It's new! It's fresh!
And most of all: It smacks some nasty bugs!

After a few busy weeks with exams (I passed most of them :)) I found some
time to update the Windows build again.

It includes all fixes after 2.9.13, and a Windows specific bug that
prevented AXFR.

You can download it here: http://michel.physos.net/powerdns/powerdns-
2.9.15.exe

I'm sure it's more stable than the 2.9.13 build, and Bert, might be stable
enough
to put on the powerdns.com website. :)

Please let me know if you find any bugs or other things, I only briefly
tested all important
functionality as it's kinda late here (03:45), so my bed has been screaming
to me for some hours
now.

Have fun using it, and my apologies to all Windows users that had to wait
for this build
and were stuck with buggy versions. :( I hope it hasn't damaged your love
for PowerDNS. :)
(and for me, hehe)

Goodnight for now.

Greetings,