[Pdns-users] another migration from bind to pdns.... ( or pdns to bind )

Etienne Ledoux etienne at unix.za.org
Mon Jan 5 10:04:32 UTC 2004

Everything seems to be ready, I need only one more thing.

If a week later it seems like this was a bad idea (which I doubt) I need to be
able to migrate pdns back to bind. I'm currently using mysql and used
zone2sql to migrate my bind config to sql successfully. Does anybody have a
similar script that would allow me to migrate the info in sql to a bind
config. I doubt I would need it, but I would like to tell mgmt that we can
roll back if needed.

e.