[Pdns-users] PowerDNS vs UltraDNS??

AJ McKee aj.mckee at nmtbmedia.com
Sat Feb 14 19:19:56 UTC 2004

>There would be zero problems. Additionally, you have a number
>of open source programmers around the world that can fix any
>problems you encounter.

The only thing there I see that may be interesting is this "Directional
DNS" stuff they talk about. Now a quick google shows that this is their
talk for some type of "use the nearest web server" result returned from
DNS. Now obvisouly I am gonna have to go away and have a look into this
as I have never heard of this being done using dns before. Does anyone
know if it can be done and if so, can PDNS (That magical brilliant piece
of art) do the same thing?

Cheers
AJ