[Pdns-users] IDN Support?

Viktor Steinmann viktor.steinmann at ch.easynet.net
Tue Feb 3 08:39:43 UTC 2004

Hello

I'm planning to set up PowerDNS as a replacement of BIND. But since we need to
support International Domain Names starting in March, I need to be able to
serve them...

I checked the mail-archives and the documentation, but didn't find anything
about this issue (if there if something which I overlookes, I'm sorry)...

Can somebody enlighten me?

Thanks
Viktor

--
Viktor Steinmann - System and Network Engineer
Easynet AG, Hardturmstrasse 135, 8005 Zuerich, Switzerland