[Pdns-users] Don't set the SOA serial to 0 when using Generic MySQL

Jakub Jermar jermar at itbs.cz
Thu Aug 12 14:25:57 UTC 2004

A while ago, I reported a related problem, but sadly no one gave it a damn.
As for the unix timestamp, i think it is because of the typo in documentaion.
I am strongly convinced that you need a slightly modified query from that in the documentation
(last_check vs. notified_serial).

Just for the case someone wants to comment on this, my problem was, that pdns never updated
notified_serial for my slave domains, so I was receiving the message about AXFR transfer being
commited every minute. I suspected there was a bug in pdns, but no one replied so I don't know.
Maybe it was only a misconfiguration. Bert, what do you think?

Best regards,
Jakub