[Pdns-users] Auto-increment SOA

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Thu Oct 23 03:47:07 UTC 2003

When I use 0 as the serial number in the SOA, is there any way to get
PowerDNS to actually output the highest change_date value for the domain
(instead of the system timestamp) as the SOA? My serials have all been
in the format 200XMMDDSS and the system timestamp starts with 16....

I'm setting the change_date to the system timestamp + 1000000000
to get it to be higher than the serials I had with Bind but pdns still
outputs the actual timestamp as the serial value.

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950