[Pdns-users] database structure (records table)

Markus Welsch markus.welsch at suk.de
Sun Nov 30 13:22:55 UTC 2003

Hi Michel,

 > When using the generic MySQL backend you can specify your own SQL
 > queries, so you can use your own database structure if you have
 > specific needs.

I've read that part already; however I'm wondering about other people's
thoughts about all of that for possible improvements in the standard
database structure.

It might be of help also to append the documentation with alternatives
database structures which differ from the default database structure
given in the current documentation.

At least I'm personally interested in different database structures :-)

Cheers,

Markus