[Pdns-users] Not authoritative for 'google.com', sending servfailto 127.0.0.1(recursion was desired)

Frédéric Trudeau ftrudeau at zesolution.com
Tue May 20 15:09:12 UTC 2003

omg, this is so cool.
working like a charm =)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roeland Nieuwenhuis" <trancer at poweradmin.org>
To: <pdns-users at mailman.powerdns.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 1:54 AM
Subject: RE: [Pdns-users] Not authoritative for 'google.com', sending
servfailto 127.0.0.1(recursion was desired)

Hi,

You want to take a closer look at the PDNS Recursor. Please check
http://rtfm.powerdns.com/built-in-recursor.html for more information
about that!

Regards,

Roeland Nieuwenhuis
--
We are the music makers, we are the movers and the shakers
http://www.poweradmin.org - The PowerDNS Frontend