AW: [Pdns-users] Wildcard Domains gmysql

Christian Arnold carnold at unitedsystem.de
Thu Jul 31 07:01:07 UTC 2003

Thank you, but this don´t work too.

I don´t know what to make.
Can some please post an sample entry in the databse for 'domain' and 'records' completly?
Also a pdns.conf for wildcards?

I ist possible to use pdns this way:

I have 2 servers. Both of them use the database from server 1.
So I have 2 Nameservers? Promary and secondary, is this correct?
Or is there something else to config for prim. And seco.?

Thanks.