[Pdns-users] Re: Problem, and NEW Question

Taylor Dondich tdondich at majiknetworks.com
Wed Jul 2 19:49:15 UTC 2003

When attempting to use godbc, I get this error:  (Win2k)

About to create 3 backend threads
godbc Connection succesful
godbc Connection succesful
godbc Connection succesful
Done launching threads, ready to distribute questions
Caught unknown exception in Distributor thread 3104104

This occurs when I attempt a query against the server.  Any further
attempts continue in further unknown exceptions in Distributor threads.

Any further debugging I can perform?  I'd really like to see this
project function for us.  :)  It's great on UNIX.  ;)

Taylor

--
Taylor Dondich
Majik Networks