[Pdns-users] zone2sql - vis zone transfer

Charles H. Gucker cgucker at cv.net
Sun Jul 13 13:25:00 UTC 2003

Hey everybody,
	Before I start to go down a road some of you have traveled
before, I thought I would at least ask.  Has anybody added in a
zone transfer ability into zone2sql, such that I could just list
the domain, and what name server to pull it from and it would then
be sucked directly into the DB (without having to use a named.conf
or domain by domain via flat files).

	I would imagine since the routene's are already present
within pdns itself, it should be trial, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks,
charles