[Pdns-users] New Windows build of PowerDNS

Michel Stol michel at powerdns.com
Tue Dec 2 23:47:15 UTC 2003

Patricio,

Can you try this exe?:
  http://michel.physos.net/powerdns/pdns.exe (or pdns-d.exe for a debug
version)

If that doesn't solve your problem then try this:
These are some of the default generic ODBC backend queries:

basic-query: select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from records where
type='%s' and name='%s'

id-query: select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from records where
type='%s' and name='%s' and domain_id=%d

wildcard-query: select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from records
where type='%s' and name like '%s'

wildcard-id-query: select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from records
where type='%s' and name like '%s' and domain_id=%d

any-query: select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from records where
name='%s'

any-id-query: select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from records
where name='%s' and domain_id=%d

list-query: select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from records where
domain_id='%d'

And these are the ODBC backend queries used:
basic-query:
  select ttl,content,prio,type,domain_id,name from " << getArg( "table" )
<< " where name='" << name << "'";
  (and some variations)

list-query:
  select ttl,content,prio,type,domain_id,name from " << getArg( "table" )
<< " where domain_id=" << domain_id;

You'll notice that the order of 'ttl' and 'content' is different, can you
try changing the godbc queries in
your configuration file to:
godbc-basic-query = "select ttl,content,prio,type,domain_id,name from
records where type='%s' and name='%s'"
etc.?

Greetings,

- Michel Stol