[Pdns-users] Master operation

Ruben (aka _cyclops_) cyclops at prof-x.net
Wed Apr 16 06:01:56 UTC 2003

if i'm not mistaking you have to edit the soa record, you do not have to
anything in the domains table.
Your SOA record has a serial, increment that and see what happens, you can
que a notify with pdns_control as you can read here:
http://doc.powerdns.com/master.html

if this doesn't work, can you give more information about your setup?
What backend are you using?

regards,
	Ruben