[Pdns-users] 2 servers running, now master/slave

CJ news at cj-multisoft.nl
Tue Apr 15 20:15:08 UTC 2003

I have installed pdns 2.8 and its all working fine... in stand alone mode.

I got a 2nd machine configured exactly the same way, and thisone is working also...

The backend i use is mysql/innodb.

My question is, how can i setup this two machines to a master and a slave dns server ?

I really cann't find it in the manual, the manual says:

Slave support is OFF by default, turn it on by adding slave to the configuration..

I tryd this and it simply keeps on functioning at stand alone mode...