[Pdns-dev] dnsdist 1.1.0 released
remi.gacogne at powerdns.com
Thu Dec 29 14:56:33 UTC 2016
We are very pleased to announce the availability of dnsdist 1.1.0. There
have been very few changes since 1.1.0-beta2, the most significant ones
being that we now handle header-only responses, and that "Refused"
responses are now handled by the cache in the same way as "ServFail" ones.
dnsdist 1.1.0 has seen a significant amount of development, mostly based
on feedback from they many 1.0 deployments. The majority of the new
features have already been taken into production by pre-release and beta
- TeeAction: send responses to a second nameserver, but ignore
responses. Used to test new installations on existing traffic. Also used
by the Yeti rootserver project.
- Response rules which act on received responses
- AXFR/IXFR support, including filtering options
- Linux kernel based query type and query name filtering (eBPF), for
very high speed packet rejection. Includes counters and statistics
- Query counting infrastructure (contributed by TransIP's Reinier Schoof)
A more complete changelog can be found at  and the current
documentation at .
Release tarballs are available on the downloads website .
Several packages are also available on our repository .
PowerDNS.COM BV - https://www.powerdns.com/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Pdns-dev