[Pdns-dev] dnsdist 1.1.0 Beta 2 released
remi.gacogne at powerdns.com
Wed Dec 14 11:49:56 UTC 2016
We are pleased to announce the availability of the second beta release
of dnsdist 1.1.0. We fixed several bugs since beta 1, especially in the
TCP area, and added a few new features:
- EDNS Client Subnet can be configured per-query
- The UDP timeout is now configurable
- Dynamic blocks can send a REFUSED response instead of simply dropping
- A ServFail response can be returned when no server are available,
instead of dropping the query
- Our internal statistics counters are readable from Lua
- The configuration engine can include every configuration files found
in a given directory
- ACL rules can be edited via the API
- The percentage of the cache scanned to expunge expired entries can be
A more complete changelog can be found at  and the current
documentation at .
Release tarballs are available on the downloads website .
Several packages are also available on our repository .
PowerDNS.COM BV - https://www.powerdns.com/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Pdns-dev