[Pdns-dev] PowerDNS Authoritative Server 3.4.6
pieter.lexis at powerdns.com
Fri Aug 28 16:28:12 CEST 2015
We're pleased to announce the release of the PowerDNS Authoritative
Server version 3.4.6. This release fixes some bugs and has several
Tarballs and packages are available on:
* Soon: https://www.monshouwer.eu/download/3rd_party/pdns/
(RHEL/CentOS, with the usual huge thanks to Kees Monshouwer).
The changelog is produced below, a version with clickable links can be
found at .
* Avoid superfluous backend recycling
* Removal of dnsdist from the authoritative server distribution (Kees
Monshouwer among others).
* Add EDNS unknown version handling and tests EDNS unknown version
handling (Aki Tuomi)
* Update YaHTTP to v0.1.7 (Aki Tuomi)
* Make trailing/leading spaces stand out in pdnssec check_zone
* GCC 5.2 support and sync boost.m4 macro with upstream (Kees Monshouwer
* Log answer packets only if log-dns-details is enabled (Kees Monshouwer)
1 - https://doc.powerdns.com/md/changelog/#powerdns-authoritative-server-346
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Pdns-dev