[Pdns-dev] Additional Logging for Pipebackend

Matt Young matt at edgetrac.com
Thu Aug 27 21:09:51 CEST 2015

Is there any more debugging information I can get from the pipebackend?  I’m randomly (seems it anyway) receiving very general errors as such:

======

[PIPEBackend] Fatal argument error: Timeout waiting for data from coprocess

Caught an exception instantiating a backend: Timeout waiting for data from coprocess

Distributor caught fatal exception: Timeout waiting for data from coprocess

======

I don’t see any escalation in cpu usage or memory in these instances and am not seeing any pipe script errors logged.  The pipe-timeout is set to 5000.  How can I further debug where this is dying?

Thanks!
Matt