[Pdns-dev] Dynamic dns update support

Ruben d'Arco cyclops at prof-x.net
Sat Feb 16 08:43:30 CET 2013

Hi John,

I try to keep up to date with Peter's github. Whenever he updates, i rebase on that and run the rfc2136 implementation through the test-suite. So far, it's been doing that quite well. And yes, i do pull regular changes into my branch.
I've also been running the code on my home network where it works with isc's dhcpd. Unfortunatly, my home network isn't really a high-load or demanding environment :-)

I just compared the current SVN with my rfc2136 branch and i don't see any changes that do not belong with the rfc2136 implementation.
Feel free to ask about specific changes that make you wonder if it is more than ddns.

Regards,
	Ruben d'Arco