[Pdns-dev] Dynamic dns update support

John Reuning john at ibiblio.org
Sat Feb 16 01:48:48 CET 2013

Ruben,

Many thanks for the reference.  I diffed the rfc2136 branch against
svn, and there are quite a few changes.  I'm not familiar with the
codebase, but it looked like there's more than the ddns update.  How
stable would you say this code is?  I plan to try it out regardless;
I'm just trying to set my expectations.

If trunk is in svn, are you regularly pulling changes into your branch?

Thanks,

-John