[Pdns-dev] FW: Compiling a custom backend

erik at muttersbach.net erik at muttersbach.net
Tue Jan 31 19:39:29 CET 2012

Update to my mail  ... forgot the error when starting pdns_server.

$ ./pdns/pdns_server --launch=rest
Jan 31 19:37:59 Reading random entropy from '/dev/urandom'
Jan 31 19:37:59 Unable to load module '/usr/local/lib/librestbackend.so': /usr/local/lib/librestbackend.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Jan 31 19:37:59 dnsbackend unable to load module in rest

$ ./pdns/pdns_server --list-modules
Jan 31 19:38:59 Reading random entropy from '/dev/urandom'
Modules available:
bind
geo
gmysql