[Pdns-dev] Free PowerDNS mug for PowerDNS Contributors!

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Mon Dec 10 16:04:06 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

PowerDNS is what it is because of its great community, and we are truly
greatful for your contributions.

Such contributions are not just patches, but for example also help in
debugging, testing 'hot' bugfixes, submitting quality tickets, contributing
documentation or working with us on new feature requirements.

As a small token of appreciation, we will be sending out free & attractive
PowerDNS mugs shortly to any contributor that wants one!

On http://tinyurl.com/powerdns-mug you can find details of our PowerDNS Mug
program - in short:

"This offer is open to anyone that we promised a mug to years ago, anyone
 that ever helped us, anyone that ever filed a bug report, anyone that ever
 sent a patch.. we cast a wide net!"

A few years ago, we already promised around 50 people to send them a mug..
turns out we vastly underestimated the logistics involved. This time round
we made sure professionals were informed.

Please find authoritative (haha) details on http://tinyurl.com/powerdns-mug
- also for those we promised to send a mug earlier.

Kind regards,

Bert

PS: This offer will end one day, and we might conceivably also run out of
mugs (or money) - so please get your request in early!

--
PowerDNS Website: http://www.powerdns.com/
PowerDNS Community Website: http://wiki.powerdns.com/