[Pdns-dev] Superfluous NSEC3 records for NOERROR response

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Fri Aug 3 12:58:42 CEST 2012

Hello Christof,

On Jul 20, 2012, at 17:18 , Christof Meerwald wrote:

> I recently noticed that PowerDNS returns some superfluous NSEC3
> records for a NOERROR response - i have created a ticket + patch for
> this, see http://wiki.powerdns.com/trac/ticket/537

Kees Monshouwer did a tremendous amount of NSEC3 work over the last few weeks. This work has been committed as r2687. Can you verify that it addresses the superfluous NSEC3? Thanks!

Also, your opinion of the work in r2687 in general would be appreciated!

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/