[Pdns-dev] BIND backend support for allow-query in named.conf (Was: Help with Bison parser for BIND named.conf (allow-query))

Brendan Oakley gentux2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:48:48 CEST 2007

Hello,

With all "ttl" settings set to 0 in pdns.conf, this patch is working
well for me, so I have now attached it to ticket #166
(http://wiki.powerdns.com/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/ticket/166). I am open to
criticism of how I did it, and willing to do more work to improve the
implementation to make it worth of inclusion. I'm also curious whether
I am the only one with a need for this feature.

Unlike BIND, the replies are NXDOMAIN rather than NOAUTH, but that is
acceptable for my purposes.

Thanks.
Brendan