[Pdns-dev] Packet size,

Michael Luich mluich at globalcerts.net
Thu May 17 13:39:39 CEST 2007

May 17 12:38:20 UeberBackend received question for ANY of smg.gctest01.lab
May 17 12:38:20 testing packet size:1181
May 17 12:38:20 Got a signal 11, attempting to print trace:
./pdns: line 34: 14129 Segmentation fault

 uint16_t pktlen;
      if(!readnWithTimeout(fd, &pktlen, 2, false))
        break;
      else
        pktlen=ntohs(pktlen);
        L<<Logger::Error<<"testing packet size:"<<pktlen<<endl;

      if(pktlen>2048) {
        L<<Logger::Error<<"Received an overly large question from
"<<remote.toString()<<", dropping"<<pktlen<<endl;
        break;
      }
Mike