[Pdns-dev] Recursor multiple IP forward-zones

Leen Besselink leen at wirehub.nl
Tue May 8 17:20:40 CEST 2007

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 10:44:11AM -0300, Klaubert Herr da Silveira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know about the (not) existance of plans to implement
> multiple IP for NS in forward-zones, already discussed in
> http://mailman.powerdns.com/pipermail/pdns-dev/2006-November/000510.html
> and opened as a ticket in trac
> http://wiki.powerdns.com/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/ticket/81, this almos a year ago.
>
> This is essential to decision on adoption of pdns-recurse as dns
> resolver for my company.
>
> Thank in advance,
>
> Klaubert Herr

Same here, it's the only change we still need for us to start using pdns-recursor.

I've looked into this, I think the AuthDomain-structure needs to be extended for it to work,
it only has one d_server-string at the moment.

You can see the struct here:

http://wiki.powerdns.com/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/browser/trunk/pdns/pdns/syncres.hh?rev=963#L320

But c++ isn't really my speciality.

And haven't had the time to hack on it (further).