[Pdns-dev] 2.9.20 release process starting up, please verify your bugs

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Wed Jan 18 23:37:07 CET 2006

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 03:33:20PM +0100, bert hubert wrote:

> Therefore I ask everybody with pending bugs to verify them against the
> pre-releases available on:

>                        http://ds9a.nl/pdns/2.9.20-svn/

> Even if you've mentioned your bug before either on IRC or on the mailing
> lists, please open a ticket on:

>               http://wiki.powerdns.com/projects/trac/newticket

I've just reported #55 and #56. IMHO #55 should make it into .20, #56
can wait (bigger changes, enhancement and not bugfix). The "new
ticket" screen didn't seem to let me attach any file / patch to the
ticket, so I just pasted the patches into the bug report.

But the patches are really what I've already sent to this list
(http://mailman.powerdns.com/pipermail/pdns-dev/2006-January/000387.html),
separated into two parts:

 - The hunk touching pdns/syncres.cc for ticket #55

 - All the rest for ticket #56

> but check first on
>                http://wiki.powerdns.com/projects/trac/report/1
> to see if one is already filed.

(Another IPv6-enhancement request is there, but it is about the
recursor querying over IPv6 and taking questions over IPv6, which my
patch does not address: My patch has a bugfix in the recursor and
enhancing the authoritative server's IPv6 support.)

--
Lionel