[Pdns-dev] Re: [Pdns-users] 2.9.20 release process starting up, please verify your bugs

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Sat Jan 14 21:24:16 CET 2006

Hi Bert,

Whats your timeline on this?  I'm out of the office until Monday, except
for tonight where I've got some maintenance going on.  I'm pretty sure my
resolver bug still exists.  I am foggy on the details now though because
it's been a month...but it had/has to do with the delegation bug...We got
the auth section fixed, but the resolver is still apparently broken.

If there's time I think I can get to installing 2.9.20 on atleast one of
the resolvers here.

--On January 14, 2006 3:33:20 PM +0100 bert hubert
<bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm starting up the 2.9.20 release process. For family reasons mentioned
> earlier I've been somewhat less involved with PowerDNS and have hence have
> lost track of the status of most problems reported.
>
> Therefore I ask everybody with pending bugs to verify them against the
> pre-releases available on:
>
>                        http://ds9a.nl/pdns/2.9.20-svn/
>
> Let me (through pdns-users at mailman.powerdns.com or -dev) know if your bug
> is now either a) gone b) different c) still there. I won't be able to deal
> with your problem otherwise, assume I've forgotten anything about your
> issue.
>
> Even if you've mentioned your bug before either on IRC or on the mailing
> lists, please open a ticket on:
>
>               http://wiki.powerdns.com/projects/trac/newticket
> but check first on
>                http://wiki.powerdns.com/projects/trac/report/1
> to see if one is already filed.
>
> You can also join us on #powerdns on ircnet and join the fun of PowerDNS
> development, see http://wiki.powerdns.com for more details.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> http://www.PowerDNS.com      Open source, database driven DNS Software