[Pdns-dev] Problems with PowerDNS 2.9.16 on Sun UltraSparc 10

Marcel Braak mbraak at xs4all.nl
Fri May 28 11:47:18 CEST 2004

Hi All,

Whatever i try i cant get the recorsor function to work on my FreeBSD 5.2.1
/ UltraSparc 10.
When an address have to be remotely resolved i get the error :

Discarding untracked packet from recursor backend with id 52171. Contrack
table size=1
Discarding untracked packet from recursor backend with id 51915. Contrack
table size=2
etc.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

I use the source from powerDNS.. the powerdns version in the ports tree of
FreeBSD doesn't work at all..

thanx,

Marcel