[Pdns-announce] PowerDNS presentations and audio from Open-Xchange summit

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Fri Oct 9 15:51:55 UTC 2015

Hi everybody!

Yesterday and today we met many many PowerDNS users at the Open-Xchange
summit here in Berlin. You can hear and see our presentations on:

https://www.powerdns.com/oxsummit/

Peter, Pieter and I worked really hard on writing no less than 13 chapters
of presentation covering:

	PowerDNS overall intro
	PowerDNS Authoritative Server
	PowerDNS Recursor
	dnsdist
	Metronome
	PowerDNS Ansible playbooks
	PowerDNS Documentation
	PowerDNS GUIs
	PowerDNS API
	PowerDNS Auth DNSSEC
	PowerDNS Auth scripting
	PowerDNS Recursor Lua
	PowerDNS Tools

We only had time for the first four presentations because of the good
questions and because we underestimated how much material we had made.

But the good news is that everything is online now!

Enjoy!

	Bert