[Pdns-announce] PowerDNS at HAR 2009 conference!

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Wed Jul 1 12:43:23 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

I thought I'd let you know I'll be presenting on DNS at the famous HAR
2009 conference:

"International technology & security conference. Four days of
technology, ideological debates and hands-on tinkering.
On August 13-16, 2009 the 20th anniversary edition of the four-yearly
Dutch outdoor technology-conference will take place near Vierhouten,
NL."

It should be an interesting presentation, touching on DNS security
(and DNSSEC) in the broadest sense of the word. And as always, I enjoy
meeting PowerDNS users, so I hope many of you will come!

For more information on this English language event, please see
http://www.har2009.org.

   Bert