[dnsdist] DNSdist 1.7.4 released
erik.winkels at open-xchange.com
Fri Apr 14 11:53:13 UTC 2023
We are very happy to release DNSdist 1.7.4 today, a maintenance release fixing a few bugs reported since 1.7.3:
- Single-SOA XFR responses were not properly handled (#12100)
- Incoming DNS flags were not properly recorded in the ring buffer on a timeout (#12529)
- In SetEDNSOptionAction the extended rcode, EDNS version and DO bit could be misread (#11729)
- Also reconnect UDP sockets on ENETUNREACH (#11830 Asgeir Storesund Nilsen)
- The TCP d_queued counter could overflow in some cases (#12365)
- The number of concurrent queries to a TCP backend could be off by one (#11718)
- Health-check timeout computation for DoH backend was sometimes incorrect (#12327)
- RCodeAction hits did not properly update rcode-related metrics (#12484)
- Cosmetic issue in 'showServers' (#12535)
- JSON strings containing binary data were not always properly encoded by the webserver (#12260)
- Ignore unclean TLS session shutdown with OpenSSL 3 (#12237)
- Invalid OCSP files should not prevent DNSdist from starting (#12421)
- And finally a few build issues: #12183 #12460 #12569 (Sander Hoentjen)
Christof Chen also added a new 'getPoolNames' function, returning a list of pool names.
Please see the DNSdist website for the more complete changelog and the current documentation.
Please send us all feedback and issues you might have via the mailing list, or in case of a bug, via GitHub.
We are immensely grateful to the PowerDNS community for the reporting of bugs, issues, feature requests, and especially to the submitters of fixes and implementations of features.
The release tarball and its signature are available on the downloads website, and packages for several distributions are available from our repository.
With kind regards,
PowerDNS.COM BV -- https://www.powerdns.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 475 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the dnsdist