[dnsdist] dnsdist metrics

Simone Beccato s.beccato at it.net
Tue May 5 14:41:23 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I've been installed and configured dnsdist in front of Powerdns Autoritative Slave Servers and I'm trying to visualize dnsdist statistics into Grafana.

I setup in dnsdist.conf the carbon export and configured Grafana to query data from Graphite but as I see, from dnsdist are coming only "totals", total queries, totals rdqueries etc.

Is there a way to get QPS and/or metrics per seconds? Or I have to manipulate data (how?)?

Thanks for you help!
Regards
Simone

[logo_itnet_piccolo]