[dnsdist] weird cached behavior

Nico nicomail at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:54:46 UTC 2018

Thanks David!
That answers my question. Didn't know how the cache work.

This messed up our debugging, because android queries where different from
our cli testing.

The situation whit the names going bad is not really the problem, It;s just
miss-configuration of the domain
itself which guest negatively cached.

Thanks again.