[dnsdist] Manage dnsdist with ansible

Alejandro Adroher Mellado alejandro.adroher at omniaccess.com
Mon Aug 7 12:20:16 UTC 2017

Hi Remi,

Thanks for your clarification.
There is any plan for this implementation? Or time estimation? Just to know if I can follow planning my ansible project through API or maybe not and I need to use other ways to reach my goal (like controlsocket)

In other side I've just saw the "setAPIWritable(allow[, dir])" command and I would like to know if I can try to play or interact with on my test env. or maybe is not fully functional yet.

Thanks a lot for your time!!

Ale