[dnsdist] dnsdist - makeKey() only works with libsodium support?

Bit World Computing - Michael Mertel michael.mertel at bwc.de
Wed May 18 10:52:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

I installed dnsdist on Ubuntu 14.04 (no trouble so far on 16.04) and makeKey() always returns setKey(„plaintext“).

A short search showed that this has something to do with libsodium support, which does not seem to be enabled in repo "trusty-dnsdist-10 main“.

Is this correct and can I do anything to have this enabled, except compiling dnsdist by myself? libsodium is installed on my system.

Thanks and best regards.

—Michael