[dnsdist] Queries limit on dnsdist

lvrfrc87 at gmail.com lvrfrc87 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 10:14:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

On my server sometimes I get burst of queries that they slow down my
server. I was wondering if there is any way to apply query limit to dnsdist
itself. Basically I would like to use dnsdist as "filter" from the Internet
and my servers. I was thinking to a rule as "accept max 100 queries for
second. more than 100 drop (or a good idea would be slow them down). I know
that I can apply the limit to the DNS servers but in this way the burst
would be propagated from dnsdist to the servers.

Thank you very much

Regards,

Federico