[dnsdist] addAnyTCRule() explenation

Federico Olivieri lvrfrc87 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:45:17 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reply Remi,

Basically, when the server receives a spoofed DNS query, it truncates the
UDP packet and it forces the source address to use TCP. The source address
when receives the request from server to move in TCP it ignore the request
because it didn't originally send the (spoofed) request.

Is it right?

Thanks