[Powermail-users] ☠good idea

tt tt at device.dk
Tue Jul 4 21:54:07 UTC 2017

Yo!

I've  read something worthy on  the web and I think this is a very good idea for your  business, take a look  http://www.etcinvestor.com/sugar.php?5e5f

See you soon, tt

From: powermail-users [mailto:powermail-users at mailman.powerdns.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2017 4:54 PM
To: tt at device.dk
Subject: His amiibo's a cat.

Cool cool  man. If you live  in the area of P North and 60 PM me. I'm def down  for some fishing buddies.  I'm right  around the  tri county corner of Waukesha, Dodge  and Washington.

My traveling boat  requires 2  people, so anytime I can grab a First Mate is another time I can  travel to a lake I haven't hit yet!

Plus  I just picked up a  new 398 SI/DI/FF/Plotter  combo!

And no matter what we chase, I got gear for everyone so no worries  there!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10