[Powermail-users] Filing "sent" messages

Harald Kapper hk at kapper.net
Tue Sep 28 01:19:25 CEST 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:35:09 +0200 (CEST), "Ruben (aka _cyclops_)"
<cyclops at prof-x.net> wrote:

>Sorry to say, you're at the wrong address.

but hey - at least we get some traffic here ;-)

btw. anyone using actively powermail - I'm thinking about it for about 9 months
or so now, but couldn't yet decide.. any thoughts - is it dead or is it not?

regards
Harald Kapper, icq# 36178328         kapper.net, inc.
managing director, owner,            loeblichgasse  6
chief executive officer              1090 vienna, .at
tel +43 1 3195500-0, fax +43 1 3195502, hk at kapper.net