[Powermail-users] Re: Still Under Development

Adam Gent A.L.Gent at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 09:21:35 CET 2004

Hi,

It is a shame because from looking through the documentation it looks like a
promising mail server, I particularly like the distributed and redundant way
of storing mail, although it does appear to be missing some vital things.

Like been able to plug in span and AV scanners and with the lack of IMAP.
Although it would be nice if see IMAP support as a separate product so it
did not have to be run on all of the machines just one or two.

It does also appear that PowerMail is not advertised that much I only found
it as I was looking at PowerDNS.

Adam

---