[Pdns-users] Recursor Container Issue

Otto Moerbeek otto.moerbeek at powerdns.com
Tue Oct 31 08:51:28 UTC 2023

Hello Alberto,

It would help if you exactly describe what you did, with command line and the recursor.conf you used. That way we can try to reproduce.

Also, did you check log messages from the recursor? It almost sounds like the recursor did not start because of an issue with the configuration. It should log a message in that case.

On a side note: the recursor.d directory *is* documented in page that is linked from the README in the docker hub:

https://github.com/PowerDNS/pdns/blob/master/Docker-README.md

Regards,

 -Otto