[Pdns-users] Blacklist domains

Andrea Biancalani a.biancalani at conmet.it
Tue Oct 24 13:39:32 UTC 2023

Hi Peter,

yes, it is. Postal Police (or Post Police, don't know how that could be
translated in english) it's a branch of the Italian state police which
has the task of monitoring crimes on the internet, stemming scams,
mitigating risky behavior linked to the improper use of communication
methods, combating pedophilia and exploitation, etc...

We're a local ISP and sometimes we receive direct communications about
blocking specific DNS traffic to avoid helping scams and frauds. I
suppose any country has its IT crime police, or at least they should be.

Bye.

--
Andrea Biancalani - /Rep. Commerciale e Tecnico/
*Connessioni Metropolitane srl*