[Pdns-users] Problem with master and slave config

Andres Alejandro Dobie andres.dobie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 18:09:45 UTC 2023

Thanks for the quick response Klaus.

Indeed, the type is 'NATIVE'. Should it be 'MASTER' in all cases?

I am going to create a new domain with type 'MASTER' to see its behavior. I
estimate that the transmission of the rest as 'NATIVE' will not influence
the transmission or should I eliminate them as well?

+----+------------------+--------+------------+--------+-----------------+---------+---------+---------+
| id | name             | master | last_check | type   | notified_serial |
account | options | catalog |
|  1 | test.dev         |        |       NULL | NATIVE |      2022101403 |
        | NULL    | NULL    |
|  2 | test2.dev        |        |       NULL | NATIVE |      2022101403 |
        | NULL    | NULL    |
|  3 | test3.dev        |        |       NULL | NATIVE |      2022101403 |
        | NULL    | NULL    |
|  4 | test4.dev        |        |       NULL | NATIVE |            NULL |
        | NULL    | NULL    |