[Pdns-users] Issue with lightningstream replication not working

Nico Cartron nicolas at ncartron.org
Thu May 18 07:15:13 UTC 2023

Answering to myself after I've been pointed out off-list that I was missing

lmdb-shards=1

in my pdns.conf

I don't know how I missed that, but as soon as I added that line,
lightningstream sync worked straight away and I can now see all changes
propagated in both directions - new zones, editing the content of a zone etc

Thank you Konrad! :-)

Cheers,

--
Nico