[Pdns-users] Looking to hire for PowerDNS upgrade (contract)

Kim Dahlgren kim at netnod.se
Mon Jun 26 18:31:07 UTC 2023

Hello Eric,

I would be interested in helping you upgrade your PowerDNS installation.

I have recently installed a PowerDNS installation with PowerDNS-admin at
my current employer.

I would suggest you just to make a clean installation, export the data
and make the new installation automated with Ansible (I have written a
Ansible playbook for installing it all on Debian systems but could
extend it to work on RedHat based distros)

Best regards,
Kim Dahlgren