[Pdns-users] signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 1B0C6205FD380FBB

Djerk Geurts djerk at maizymoo.com
Wed Jun 7 15:26:53 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Is there an issue with the Ubuntu repo? I changes a host from focal-auth-master to focal-auth-48 and encountering a GPG error, previously the GPG key had been updated but I see the normal key listed everywhere still.

Err:1 http://repo.powerdns.com/ubuntu focal-auth-48 InRelease
  The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 1B0C6205FD380FBB PowerDNS Release Signing Key <powerdns.support at powerdns.com>
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://repo.powerdns.com/ubuntu focal-auth-48 InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 1B0C6205FD380FBB PowerDNS Release Signing Key <powerdns.support at powerdns.com>
E: The repository 'http://repo.powerdns.com/ubuntu focal-auth-48 InRelease' is not signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

--
Thanks
Djerk Geurts