[Pdns-users] Auto-create slave-domain

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed Jun 7 12:26:10 UTC 2023

Hello Andrea and others,

Op 07-06-2023 om 14:12 schreef Andrea Biancalani:

> Hi there,
>
> you can do that configuring master/slave with automaster option on master.

Master is not PowerDNS, but bind9. It sends an AXFR but that is refused
by PowerDNS until I do something like:
pdnsutil create-slave-zone domain.tld 1.2.3.4
Where 1.2.3.4 is the master.

I would like to say something on the PowerDNS slave to create
automatically the domain if an AXFR comes from a trusted server.

With regards,
Paul

https://vandervlis.nl/