[Pdns-users] Proxy mapped address used for allow-from

Otto Moerbeek otto at drijf.net
Fri Jan 20 15:57:58 UTC 2023

Please show your full configuration, including versions etc. Also, it
is not clear which product you are using.

The recursor docs say:

"Note that once a Proxy Protocol header has been received, the source
address from the proxy header instead of the address of the proxy will
be checked against the allow-from ACL."

https://docs.powerdns.com/recursor/settings.html#proxy-protocol-from

	-Otto